Wednesday 28 August 2013

I have never been a huge Justin Timber lake fan, although I do definitely recognize his talent. I have grown to appreciate much of his music, but my favorite thing about him is his acting on Saturday Night Live. One of my favorite skits is the one where Jimmy Fallon and Justin imitate two of the Bee Gees, Barry and Robin Gibbs. In this skit they have a talk show and sing a song referring to chest hair and funky gold medallions! You can’t help but laugh and neither could Justin when playing his role as Robin. If you haven’t seen it, you have to definitely check it out!

This brings me to the topic of my blog, men’s jewelry. I have seen more and more men sporting different styles of chains around there neck. I thought this was an 80’s statement, but it is true when they say that history repeats itself. They are back in demand and in the highest fashion. No matter how tastefully guys sport their chains, I can stop myself from picturing Mr. T.Okay guys, I get it. Jewelry is not just for the ladies anymore.  Men like to swing some bling, too. Let’s just keep it stylish!


0 comments:

Post a Comment